Indigo PNR Status
Indigo Airlines or any ticketing agency which books airline tickets issues a Passenger Name Record (PNR) number which acts as a single point of reference to know the details of flight. This number shall be quoted in all communications with the airline company or the agency.
Here is what a PNR number would show:
1. Names of passengers who have to travel and classifying them as Adults, Children or Infants.
2. Email Id and Phone number used for ticket booking
3. Whether agency has been used to book tickets
4. Total value of tickets
5. Whether it is one-way, round or multi-city trip
6. Airlines operating different legs of journey
7. Fare and cabin class of service booked
8. Dates and Times of flights
9. Departure, Layover and Arrival airports
10. Total value of the ticket inclusive of all taxes, add-on services and other details
Based on your PNR number, you can:
1. Change or Modify itinerary
2. Add services, such as baggage and meals
3. Web or mobile check in
4. Seek refunds in case of ticket cancellations
5. Select or change seats
Indigo PNR Status can be used to change booking details or itinerary at https://book.goindigo.in/ by providing Email ID and Booking Reference ID under ‘View/Change Booking’ Tab in main navigation.
Similarly, it can also be used for checking in through website of Indigo by providing Email ID and Booking Reference ID under ‘Check-In’ tab.
Difference between PNR and E-ticket Number
E-ticket number is not same as the PNR number. While a PNR could be issued by an airline as well as by a travel agency, an e-ticket number is issued only by an airline. When you book an airline ticket with an agency but contact the airline for some query, you will be asked to provide the e-ticket number and not the PNR number. This is so because the latter provides record of passengers in database of agency which has booked the ticket whereas the e-ticket number shows the ticket which has been issued by airline.